Are you a health service colleague who’s interested in developing your leadership skills? Attend a free NHS Leadership Academy roadshow and plan the next step of your development.
Together with our 10 local delivery partners (LDPs), the NHS Leadership Academy is holding roadshows across the country, and if you want to plan the next step of your development – or your organisation’s – we’d recommend you secure your place.
As well as getting to know your LDP who will talk to you about local resources you can access, you’ll also hear real examples from leaders at every level who are making a significant difference in health care as a result of their investment in leadership development.
If you’re a HR or organisational development lead who’s responsible for setting your organisation’s training and development plan, you’ll have access to expert advice and guidance from the Academy team on how best to allocate your budget, enabling your staff to fulfil their potential and your organisation to provide the best possible service for patients.
What’s in it for you?
Running from 09:00 to 13:00, the roadshows will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet current and previous programme participants to hear how our programmes have impacted on their leadership journey, and how they’re improving patient care and experience
- Develop your understanding of the importance of leadership development across the health system
- Seek advice on the next step in your leadership development and how our programmes and tools could help
- Network with other colleagues and share experiences to help you get the most out of your learning
- Hear the latest leadership thinking from our keynote speakers