This programme is designed for health and care managers and supervisors to help them develop core inclusive leadership skills.
The programme will support you as you develop essential leadership skills. The programme is comprised of a suite of short courses covering different themes of inclusive workplaces.
The courses include:
- Course 1: Inclusive Leadership in Health and Care
- Course 2: Creating a Psychological Contract
- Course 3: Noticing and Challenging Microaggressions
- Course 4: Effective Allyship
- Course 5: Championing Disability Positivity
Course 6 – coming in 2024
Who is it for?
This course is designed for health and care managers and supervisors. As the first in a series of training sessions on equality, diversity and inclusion in medical services, it will help you develop core inclusive leadership skills.
If you are in the UK and have a role in public health and care, enrol today.