Applications for the programme are now open.
Important information regarding terms and conditions
When applying for the Mary Seacole programme, you are required to upload a completed copy of our terms and conditions document. If this is not completed correctly, it will delay your application process and may result in you not gaining a place on the programme.
- All sections of the form are completed
- Your name is printed and a signature is provided where stated. Also ensure that you include your employing organisation and corresponding fee payable
- Section 3 is completed by the person who is authorising payment or is responsible for payment of your programme fees
- If you are self-funding, print and sign your name in section 1 as the applicant, and again in section 3 as the person who will be responsible for payment
- The uploaded version is a scanned copy that includes your signature. We are unable to accept electronic signatures
- When uploading, ensure that all pages of the terms and conditions are included
If you want to talk to us about your leadership development, please contact the programme team on 0113 3225699 or drop us an email at [email protected].