This programme is open to all colleagues in health and social care who are new to leadership and are exploring what it means. It also acts as a preliminary learning programme for newly qualified nursing and clinical staff. Whether you’re new to health and care or an aspiring leader at the start of your journey, you’re the perfect candidate.
You will ideally have a role, be on a work placement or volunteer in a health and care setting to participate in the activities on this programme.
The Edward Jenner programme is for you if you’re;
- from any clinical or non-clinical background
- a newly-qualified clinician
- new to/returning to a clinical role
- aspiring to a leadership or management role
- a healthcare professional student or trainee
If you want to talk about your development needs, please contact our friendly team by email at [email protected]